We have promotion tests coming up on Friday, March 10 and Saturday, March 11! Make sure you come to your classes regularly to see if you are eligible to test. If you receive a test form, then you are eligible to promote to your next belt this month, so make sure you turn it in on time and practice hard for the ceremony. All forms and fees are due by Wednesday, March 8 to avoid the late processing fee. No exceptions!
Check below to make sure you come to the correct test day and time slot:
Pleasanton & San Ramon Students:
Date: Friday, March 10
Location: Pleasanton Studio
4275 - 28 Rosewood Dr.
Pleasanton, CA 94588
6:00-6:30pm --Little Tiger Beginners & Intermediate (White-Brown/Red Stripe)
Date: Saturday, March 11
Location: Fremont Studio
10:00-10:30am --Little Tiger Beginners & Intermediate (White-Brown/Red Stripe)
10:45-11:15am --Regular Beginners & Intermediate (White-Blue) & Little Tiger Orange & Blue
11:30am-12:00pm --Little Tiger Green& Up & Regular Advanced & Up (Green & Up)
Things do to before the promotion test:
- Make sure you have all your recommendations and attendance requirements taken care of.
- Receive your test form from your instructors.
- Fill it out at home with your parents. Make sure the front and back are signed and completed. If you are required to write a thesis, make sure you do that, too!
- Turn in your test form and test fee by Wednesday, March 8. Forms turned in late will be charged with a $10 late fee. No forms will be accepted on the test day.
- Check the time slot for your testing group.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early.
- Practice hard, and do your best!