The President’s Volunteer Service Award
The President’s Volunteer Service Award is an opportunity to honor the most outstanding volunteers and recognize the impact they make. Find out more about the award here.
Fill out and Submit the volunteer application form if you would like to get started.
When approved, submit your volunteer hours on a monthly basis on the log at the bottom of this page. You will automatically receive an email copy of the form for your records.
- United States citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States (i.e., green card holder)
- Must be at least five years old
- Completes eligible service within a 12-month period (for annual Bronze, Silver, and Gold Awards).
Eligible Service for Volunteer Hours
Unpaid acts of volunteer service benefiting others
- Hours earned via the assistant instructor program, class assists, test assists, and other organizational events
- If you have service hours from other organizations and want those hours to be added to the hours that Mach Martial Arts is keeping record of for the year, then a signed letter with the number of hours from the organization’s leadership is required for submission.
- Travel stipends, transit/parking passes, membership passes, expense reimbursements, and other nominal volunteer support do not impact service eligibility
|Young Adults (16-25)||100-174||175-249||250+||4,000|
|Families & Groups||200-499||500-999||1,000+||N/A|
*** Lifetime awards are currently unavailable.
- The official President’s Volunteer Service Award Medallion
- A personalized certificate of achievement signed by the President
- Congratulatory Letter from the President
- Funding for this award comes from a portion of membership fees, and the founders of this small business: the Ahn Family. Donations are welcome!