The President’s Volunteer Service Award
Fill out and Submit the volunteer application form if you would like to get started.
When approved, submit your volunteer hours on a monthly basis on the log at the bottom of this page. You will automatically receive an email copy of the form for your records.
- United States citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States (i.e., green card holder)
- Must be at least five years old
- Completes eligible service within a 12-month period (for annual Bronze, Silver, and Gold Awards).
Eligible Service for Volunteer Hours
Unpaid acts of volunteer service benefiting others
- Hours earned via the assistant instructor program, class assists, test assists, and other organizational events
- If you have service hours from other organizations and want those hours to be added to the hours that Mach Martial Arts is keeping record of for the year, then a signed letter with the number of hours from the organization’s leadership is required for submission.
- Travel stipends, transit/parking passes, membership passes, expense reimbursements, and other nominal volunteer support do not impact service eligibility
|Young Adults (16-25)||100-174||175-249||250+||4,000|
|Families & Groups||200-499||500-999||1,000+||N/A|
*** Lifetime awards are now available.
- The official President’s Volunteer Service Award Medallion
- A personalized certificate of achievement signed by the President
- Congratulatory Letter from the President
- Funding for this award comes from a portion of membership fees, and the founders of this small business: the Ahn Family. Donations are welcome!