Mach Martial Arts!
This page is where you can learn to navigate through your online account.
Click on the questions below to better understand how to utilize this website and/or the different tabs to view resources you may need/want for your student(s).
*** Please keep in mind that for some of these pages, you will only be able to view them if you have an online membership.
Where can I obtain access to Zoom to attend Online Classes?
The zoom app can be downloaded from the google play store or the app store via your phone, ipad, tablet, etc.
or you can visit https://zoom.us
Where can I retrieve the Online Zoom Password Every Week?
The Zoom Password changes at the Beginning of Every Week. This is to prevent any strangers or hackers to enter our online classes. You will also receive an email every time the Zoom Password Changes.
Where do I find the current schedule?
The most current schedule can be found at the bottom of the Zoom password page.
This page can be found as soon as you login to https://machtkd.com under the Zoom Password Tab by clicking the BLUE Zoom Password Button. (You must be logged in)
If you just need a quick reference without the current Meeting ID or Password, you can also go to https://machtkd.com/classes/online.
Why do I get a password error when I attempt to login to Zoom?
This may be a firewall and/or a connectivity issue. Your network’s connectivity blocks Zoom. This can happen even if you have been utilizing the same device for a period of time.
The following troubleshooting actions may help:
1. Check to make sure you are typing the correct password. Remember, the password changes every week.
2. Click the actual link to log into the online class as opposed to typing the password.
3. Restart your device completely before trying to log in again (even if you have been using the same device and this is the first time you are having this issue).
4. Try a different device (ie. trying your cell phone to ensure that it is the device and not the password).
If these options do not fix the issue, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or via text/voice at (925) 400-9834.
How do I ensure I receive Attendance Credit for Online Classes?
Attendance is only tracked for members who have online membership.
- You are required to sign onto Zoom properly with the full student name and the first letter of the TKD location you are a member of (ie O – Online, P – Pleasanton, S – San Ramon).
- The camera must be turned on and virtual screens must be turned off.
- You are required to actively participate in class (All classes are observed by operators and Masters).
- You are required to be logged in for the entire duration of the class.
How can I keep track of my own Attendance?
What are the Eligibility Requirements for Promotion to the next belt?
Where can I find videos to practice my poomsae (form) for my current belt?
Where can I find information regarding Membership Renewal?
Where can I find photos of previous in-person Promotion Tests and Events?
Once you log into https://machtkd.com, scroll to the bottom of the page. You will see a Flickr symbol:
If you click this symbol, you will be able to view all photos from all past events.
If your question is still not answered, please feel free to inquire below.